Sunday, December 23, 2012

Seen in one of the homes for sale in Lake Ridge Virginia


571-285-4319  www.VARealEstateExperts.com  Claudia S. Nelson Realtor with Keller Williams Realty 


I figured today is a good day to write this about the Washington Redskins. I didn't get to watch the game as I was working, but I saw from many of my Facbook friends that the Washington Redskins WON. Yeah. Never been much of a Football fan, but I have to admit I like the Washington Redskins. Living in Northern Virginia and specifically in Woodbridge the Redskins are the talk of the town and especially now that they are actually winning. I am very happy for all my die hard Redskins fans friends and clients.

A couple of weeks ago I was showing a first time home buyer some townhomes in Lake Ridge and Westridge and in one of the homes this is what we walked into. My first time home buyer is from New York and loves the New York Giants. Lol, he still liked this particular home but decided to make an offer on an other home and believe it or not it didn't have anything to do with the wall paper.



I live and work in Woodbridge Virginia and service all of Woodbridge Virginia and surrounding area.

Find out what’s for Sale in Woodbridge Virginia: Click here

Claudia S. Nelson
Keller Williams Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment