Sunday, December 23, 2012

Look what I saw at a Lake Ridge Virginia Open House

571-285-4319  www.ClaudiaSNelson.com


I saw this the other day at an Lake Ridge Open House and just had to take a picture for some of my cat lover friends and of course for myself. I own a cat and go on to lead a normal live, well not according to my cat. He actually runs the show, which is very sad to admit. He has totally figured out how to get away with anything. A couple of weeks ago he tried to climb up on one of my house plants, needless to say the plant has seen better days. The little monster loves to sit in the soil of my plants and dig around! Anyone that has animals knows its hard to stay mad at an animal when they look at you with their big eyes. Well I can never stay mad at my little Blackie for very long. 


Here is the little trouble maker. He has already knocked over the book about Switzerland and now is trying to hid behind a picture of my sisters! Lol. 

I live and work in Woodbridge Virginia and service all of Woodbridge Virginia and surrounding area.

Find out what’s for Sale in Woodbridge Virginia: Click here


Claudia S. Nelson
Keller Williams Realty


No comments:

Post a Comment