Things to Do in Woodbridge VA
There are so many things to do in Woodbridge VA here are some of my top things to do in and around the Woodbridge VA area.
These 10 things to do in Woodbridge is a suggestion and if you have anything else to add please let me know I would be more than happy to adding it to the list.
- One of my favorite things to do in Woodbridge VA is going to the Lake Ridge Park and enjoy the nice water view and feed the birdies. There is much more to do there. Lake Ridge Park offers Golf, Mini Golf, Boating, and so much more. It is great for picnics or just for a walk in the park.
- Go for a walk in historic Occoquan, enjoy a drink at the one of the waterfront restaurants or anywhere else in Occoquan. Occoquan with its many shops, restaurants, waterfront walks and more has lots to offer. I personally like spending some time in Occoquan relaxing and going for a walk. Occoquan offers great Restaurants and there is always something to do. Occoquan also offers some great brunch places.
- Another of my favorite things to do in Woodbridge VA is going to Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center I like to browse at Wegmans and all the other great stores. One of my favorite stores is located at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center. White House Black Market my all time favorite store. Stonebridge also offers great Restaurants, an excellent gym and they always have great events going on. The next one coming up Taste of Woodbridge.
- If you have a dog, take your dog to the Woodbridge VA Dog Park and mingle with other dogs and owners.
- Of course one of the attractions in Woodbridge VA, no one should miss in Woodbridge is go shopping at Potomac Mills. Even if you are not big into shopping you can go walking at the mall or enjoy one of the great restaurants at Potomac Mills. As of right now they have the Cheesecake Factory, Bahama Breeze and the newest restaurant to come will be Matchbox.
- There are many other great parks in Woodbridge VA to visit. I personally like a park right up the street from my house, but there are bigger parks like Veterans Park, Lesylvania State Park and more.
- In the summer go visit one of the pools. Many of the area pools are associated with an HOA, but there are also public pools like for example the Dale City Water Park. Great pool for young and old. With a fun waterslide.
- Summer or winter, but mostly during the summer I love to go to Tim's Rivershore for a drink right at the waterfront. This place is not just for boaters it is truly something for everyone.
- Bowling at AMF. I am not the best bowler but bowling at the AMF in Dale City is always so much fun. I am super competitive and like to win at anything I am doing but regardless of winning or losing bowling is always great fun.
- Golf in Woodbridge VA. If you are one of the many golf fans you will love it in and around Woodbridge, there are many great golf courses.
This list was brought to you by local Real Estate Agent Claudia S. Nelson with Keller Williams Realty in Woodbridge VA. Claudia S. Nelson is an award-winning Real Estate Agent focusing on the Woodbridge VA, Prince William County and surrounding Real Estate. If you are looking to buy or sell Real Estate in or around the Woodbridge VA area call Claudia S. Nelson today at 571-446-0002 or www.ClaudiaSNelson.com you can also follow Claudia's Blog at www.SoldinNova.com