Monday, December 24, 2012

Best Burgers In Lake Ridge, Woodbridge & Dumfries Virginia


571-285-4319  www.VARealEstateExperts.com  
Claudia S. Nelson Realtor with Keller Williams Realty 



What comes to mind when you see the above picture? In the Lake Ridge, Woodbridge, Dumfries or entire Northern Virginia area everyone automatically thinks about Five Guys! Or is that just me? 

I love Five Guys burgers and visit one of their locations whenever I crave a good burger. I have to say I am not much of a meat eater but every now and then I really feel like eating a good burger and I have to say Five Guys serves one of the best burgers in this area. Five Guys has several locations in Woodbridge and Dumfries, I personally like to go to their Lake Ridge location or to the one off 234 or the one close to the Walmart on Route 1. 

Going to a Five Guys is always so much fun as they figured out a great way to entertain and keep the customers happy while they prepare the food. They simply serve peanuts in all of their locations, so waiting customers have something to do while waiting for their burgers and fries. 

Anyone else thinks Five Guys burgers are great? If you have not tried a Five Guys Burger you should stop by at one of their Woodbridge or Dumfries Virginia locations or any other location and give it a try. 

ENJOY


I live and work in Woodbridge Virginia and service all of Woodbridge Virginia and surrounding area.

Find out what’s for Sale in Woodbridge Virginia: Click here

Claudia S. Nelson
Keller Williams Realty



No comments:

Post a Comment