Thursday, December 19, 2013

Find Your Woodbridge VA Real Estate Agent



It's easy to find any Woodbridge VA real estate agent, but the question is, how do you find a GOOD Woodbridge VA real estate agent? Start with Google, or ask your family and friends.

Google for agents that are familiar with your neighborhood. Check for mailings you are receiving from agents that just sold homes in your neibhborhood or check out open houses in your neighborhood. 

What To Ask A Woodbridge VA Real Estate Agent
Are you a full-time or part-time agent?
 
Claudia’s answer: YES 

What is the average number of days your listings are on the market before selling?

Claudia’s answer: Average days on market is 30 days
with over 80 % of listings in 2013 sold in less then 10 days.
What is your Internet marketing program?
Claudia’s answer: I have an extensive and proven online marketing strategy, which I am more then happy to outline in detail to all my sellers. A quick overview. I do a media blitz even before the home goes officially on the market. I will do several blogs, social media, single property website,virtual tours, videos, classified adds, yard sign, Open Houses and so much more. 

What is your policy on responding to phone calls/emails/text messages?

Claudia’s answer: I try to make it my highest priority to answer all my calls and return any messages as soon as possible. The only time I will not answer my phone if I am in a meeting with a client but will return the call as soon as I get out of the meeting.

How much of your business is generated by referrals?
Claudia’s answer: Most of my business is generated by referrals. You can read some of my happy clients testimonial on the websites on my testimonial & reviews website.

What references can you provide?

Claudia’s answer: Claudia’s reviews on  
Yelp  Merchant Circle  Superpages  Google+
Do you offer an “easy exit” listing so that I can end our agreement if I am not satisfied?
Claudia’s answer: Yes

Trust your intuition when choosing a Woodbridge VA Real Estate Agent. If you don't feel comfortable with an agent, it's possible potential buyers won't either. Be sure to asking the right questions. You don't just want to find a real estate agent you like. You want to find the right agent for your Woodbridge VA home. 

- See more at: http://activerain.com/blogsview/4280434/find-your-woodbridge-va-real-estate-agent?share_opt=1#sthash.74BqeSuE.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment