Monday, May 20, 2013

Potomac Shores VIP Event for Realtors

www.WoodbridgeVARealtor.com 571-285-4319
Claudia S. Nelson Realtor with Keller Williams Realty, Woodbridge VA

..

Tomorrow, Tuesday May 21.2013 there will be a VIP event for Realtors at Potomac Shores. Potomac Shores invited local Realtors to preview this beautiful brand new community and detail show us the locations of the new town center, marina and everything else. I for sure am very much looking forward touring Potomac Shores and getting an update from the people in charge. I am very much looking forward to the VIP event tomorrow at Potomac Shores. Of course I will be sure to taking plenty of pictures to sharing all information with you. Potomac Shores is definitely the newest and hottest community in the area. Potomac Shores will have a total of 3800 homes around the Potomac Shores Golf Course. How great is that.

I am very much looking forward to tomorrows event and to sharing it with everyone. If you are interested in hearing more about Potomac Shores check back on my website regularly for updates or subscribe to my blog, or my Potomac Shores email list. Be the first to receive information about Potomac Shores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment