Monday, January 19, 2015

Choosing your Woodbridge VA Gym

Choosing your Woodbridge VA Gym, by Claudia S. Nelson with Keller Williams Realty in Woodbridge VA 



So first let me say, wow, and yes I definitely wish my man had abs like this. And where can I get in line to getting abs like this myself. Guess I should not have had that big piece of cake yesterday. Having said that, how should you choose a gym in and around the Woodbridge VA area. For me its always the closer the gym the easier it is for me to actually going to the gym. So for me location is is key. Just like in Real Estate location, location, location. The next very important point do they have classes? I am not so big on working out on the machines. I like classes. So here are some choices in the Woodbridge VA area. I will list the gyms I have experience with on top. Feel free to commenting:

Woodbridge VA Gyms:

Golds Gym in Woodbridge VA
There are now two Golds Gym's in Woodbridge VA. When I used to live in Lake Ridge the Lake Ridge Golds Gym was a couple of minutes away from where I lived. The second Golds Gym is off Route 1. I truly loved going to Golds Gym. All the instructors were great and the classes even better. I can highly recommend Golds Gym.

Chinn Center Woodbridge VA 

I love swimming and the Chinn Center has a great pool. Also their aerobic classes are great. Small and intimate. Everyone knows everyone and the instructors are great. Loved doing TRX there and cycling. The one thing I wasn't to happy about was the opening hours but otherwise I loved going to the Chinn Center.

XSport Fitness Woodbridge VA 

This gym offers great prices. If you are not interested in any of their classes you can attend the gym for below $10 per months. It is a little more expensive with classes but still affordable. The gym is super modern and conveniently located.

LA Fitness Woodbridge VA

La Ftiness also has a pool. Not as large as the pool at the Chinn Center, but still great for swimming. They offer lots of great classes at all times of the day. Modern equipment and they even have a basketball court.

Planet Fitness Woodbridge VA

I haven't visited Planet Fitness yet but I hear its a great gym very reasonably priced. Great location off Route One.

CrossFit Woodbridge VA 

CrossFit is the newest and hip gym pretty much everywhere. I haven't done CrossFit but I definitely want to try it one day, I am somewhat afraid that it will majorly kick my ass. 

Retro Fitness Woodbridge VA
Retro Fitness is located right at Potomac Mills Mall and I was told the gym also offers a pool. Brand new equipment and lots more. 

There are many more of the smaller gyms in and around Woodbridge VA but I think with the above list I got the major ones.

Want to live close to any of these Gyms you can find a home for sale in Woodbridge VA right here. Search for homes for sale in Woodbridge VA. 







No comments:

Post a Comment