Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Finally put up my Christmas Tree

Finally put up my Christmas Tree, by Claudia S. Nelson with Keller Williams Realty in Woodbridge VA 


I finally managed to putting up my Christmas Tree. Yes I called it Christmas Tree. I could have said Holiday Tree, but lets face it since I was a kid we called it Christmas Tree, well we called it Weihnachtsbaum.

What do you call your tree?

It took me a little longer this year to get the tree up, but I love seeing it up and I love having my house decorated and getting into the holiday spirit. I will be baking Christmas Cookies this weekend with my friend. Love baking Christmas Cookies. I shouldn't be eating them but oh well, will be heading to the gym a little more, so I can eat more of these delicious Christmas Cookies. I will be making the same cookies my mom used to make. Love them. Although for some reason they always turn out better when my mom makes them. Oh well.

What are your favorite holiday cookie recipes?


No comments:

Post a Comment