Sunday, January 26, 2014

Woodbridge VA is not just a town close to the Nations Capital it is a Home

Woodbridge VA is not just a town close to the Nations Capital it is a Home



I have been living in Woodbridge for several years now and I love it. One of the things I truly enjoy is being so close to everything in Woodbridge VA. When I have family and friends visiting me from all over the world we are so close to the Nations Capital with all its attractions. Woodbridge VA is just about 20 miles south of Washington DC, with excellent commuter options. Woodbridge VA is also very close to Quantico, Fort Belvoir, The Pentagon and other Military Bases in the Washington DC area. 

Snow in the Woodbridge VA area is a rare occasion thanks god. This is a picture from snowmageddon. One of the few times we were truly snowed in. The weather in the Woodbridge VA area is mostly very enjoyable, nice and warm. During the summer months at times it can get very humid, but no worries, if I got used to it everyone can. 



Woodbridge truly has so much to offer all year round. The Potomac Nationals have their stadium in Woodbridge VA where Stephen Stasburg played while he was rehabing. Woodbridge VA also hosts the Prince William Ice Center, Dale City Waterpark, The Chinn Center, Parks and so much more. Woodbridge definitely offers something for everyone. Including great shopping at Potomac Mills Outlet Mall or Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center. There are area Golf Courses including Old Hickory Golf Course and the newest attraction Potomac Shores Golf Course. 



With all Woodbridge VA has to offer, good schools, many great restaurants, proximity to Washington DC, Events and so much more, Home Prices in Woodbridge VA and all of Prince William County are affordable. I love to live in Woodbridge and I love Woodbridge became my home. I love the fact that Woodbridge is so international, I grew up in Switzerland and I can find many things in or around Woodbridge.

Woodbridge has so many great communities from the established communities like Lake Ridge with all its amenities and Dale City to brand new communities where you can still built your own dream house in Woodbridge. Builders like K.Hovnanian, Richmond American, Ryan, Ryland offer floor plans for everyone from affordable condos, townhomes and single family homes to Luxury Homes, something for everyone. 2013 has been a great year for home builders and home sales for new homes as well as resale homes have been on the rise. So have prices. Over the past couple of years prices have slowly but surely increased to almost pre-recession levels.

If you like to find out more about Woodbridge VA or your Woodbridge VA Real Estate Agent Claudia S. Nelson CALL me today at 571-285-4319 or TEXT 202-299-7671. I would be happy to talking to you more about Woodbridge Real Estate and on a more personal level why I love living in Woodbridge VA and what made Woodbridge a home for me. To find out more about how I can assist you with all your Woodbridge area Real Estate needs call 571-285-4319

No comments:

Post a Comment