Saturday, January 18, 2014

Baby it is cold outside...................

Baby it is cold outside, by Claudia S. Nelson with Keller Williams Realty in Woodbridge VA 




Are you in the market to purchase a home? Despite the cold temperatures in this area there are lot's and lots of buyers that are out shopping for homes. Today I was out with a buyer looking at new homes and also resale and let me tell you those model homes were busy.

Despite the cold temperatures it kind of feels like the spring market at the moment. Meaning this is an excellent time to putting your Woodbridge VA area home on the market, if you are thinking about selling your home, that is of course. Although it is not spring yet and it definitely doesn't fell like spring at all, this is a great time to consider selling your home. 


Interested in knowing what your Home is worth in today's market? Find out right here.

Last year the spring real estate market started quite early and from what I am seeing it looks like this year is not going to be any different. If you are thinking of selling your home I would be more then happy to assisting you. You can reach me at 571-285-4319 or 202-299-7671.

I live and work in Woodbridge VA and I can help you sell your Woodbridge area home. I specialize in Woodbridge VA area Real Estate and I will work hard to getting your Woodbridge VA area home sold in the quickest possible time and for the highest possible amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment