Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy Swiss National Day

www.SoldinNova.com 571-285-4319
Claudia S. Nelson Realtor with Keller Williams Realty, Woodbridge VA

This blog post doesn't have anything to do with Real Estate or even with the local area, but I just wanted to say Happy Swiss National Day.

Today is Swiss National Day, August 1st. All my friends and family back in Switzerland are celebrating today, enjoying a nice backyard BBQ, with traditional Swiss sausages, salads and more. 
The Swiss Bakery in has some special activities going on today to celebrate August 1st as we would call it in Switzerland. 
I have not been in Switzerland for Swiss National Day for a very long time and for some reason today I am missing it very much, so in honor of Swiss National Day I will have a glass of wine and celebrate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment