Thursday, May 16, 2013

Potomac Shores, Dumfries Preliminary Pricing for New Homes and more

571-285-4319  www.ClaudiaSNelson.com
Claudia S. Nelson, Keller Williams Realty, Woodbridge VA


A couple of days ago I spoke with the New Sales Rep for Ryan that will be selling at Potomac Shores. Today the rep for the entire Potomac Shores Community called me to provide me with additional information  for Potomac Shores.

So according to the rep for Potomac Shores and the Ryan Sale Rep the preliminary ball park pricing for Potomac Shores will be as following:

Ryan Homes at Potomac Shores will start in the high 400s
NV Homes at Potomac Shores will start in the low to mid 600s

Also there will be a special VIP event for Realtors to tour Potomac Shores. The event is by invitation only and will be on May 21st. I already RSVP and will be sure to providing additional information as they become available before and of course after the Potomac Shores VIP event. Also I will be sure to taking more pictures and updating the pictures on my Potomac Shores Website for everyone to follow along.

If you are considering purchasing in Potomac Shores please contact me today for additional information. You always want to make sure that you are represented by a Buyers Agent familiar with the area, that can help you navigate through the purchasing process and assist you with through out the entire purchase process, that works for you the buyer and not for the builder. I would be happy to assisting you as your buyers agent purchasing in Potomac Shores or anywhere else.

You can call me at 571-285-4319 office or 202-299-7671 cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment