Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I am thinking about selling my Dale City, VA Home

www.WoodbridgeVARealtor.com 571-285-4319
Claudia S. Nelson Realtor with Keller Williams Realty, Woodbridge VA


I am thinking about selling my Dale City Home. 

This is how this Dale City Homeowner contacted me not too long ago. Today I went to their home to put the under contract sign out. How great is that.

The Real Estate Market in Dale City has been a fast moving one as everywhere in Northern Virginia. I officially put this home on the market Wednesday evening of last week and we received an offer while I was holding an open house on Saturday in the rain. The open house was a very busy open house despite the rain and by the end of the weekend we had multiple offer on this Dale City home, leaving it up to the seller to choosing and picking the strongest offer.

Now is an excellent time to consider selling your Dale City Home as inventory of homes for sale is still very low and there are many more buyers then sellers in the market.

If you currently live in Dale City and are thinking about selling your Dale City Home call me today at 571-285-4319. If you are just curious in knowing what your Dale City Home is worth in today's market but don't want to speak to anyone, no problem, simply complete the below form:


No comments:

Post a Comment