Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dale City Water-Park now open for the season

www.WoodbridgeVARealtor.com 571-285-4319
Claudia S. Nelson Realtor with Keller Williams Realty, Woodbridge VA


This picture was actually taken in January of 2013. Will take an more updated picture next time I have a chance to stopping at the water park or next time I actually visit the water park. I pass by there several times a day as I live not too far from the Andrew Leitch Park in Dale City. 

Trust me when I drove by there today I so badly wanted to stop and go for a swim. So happy we finally got some warm weather. This season we had to wait long enough for the weather to warm up. As a matter of fact all of the Prince William Park Pools opened late due to the cold temperatures. But the Prince William Park pools are finally open, better late then never. 

The next couple of days would be perfect to spend in any of the areas pools.The weather forecast calls for a heat wave. Well I guess better then what my mom told me about the weather in Germany and Switzerland. Rain, Snow and simply cold and nasty weather. I take the heat wave ten times over the weather in Europe. 

So get ready for pool season. If you don't own a backyard pool, it is time to getting the pool passes for the local area pools. 

If you are looking to have your own backyard pool there are options:


I live and work in Dale City and I am very familiar with the homes in Dale City. Call me today for a Free consultation: 571-285-4319







No comments:

Post a Comment