Monday, December 17, 2012

Dale City Woodbridge Winter Farmers Market

571-285-4319   www.VARealEstateExperts.com


Yesterday I went to the Dale City Winter Farmers Market. It wasn't the nicest day to be outside and I felt bad for the vendors to having to be out there, but despite the bad weather the Dale City Farmers Market was well visited. As a matter of fact when I got there I overheard one of the vendors saying today was their first day at the Dale City Farmers market and they sold out. I got there around 11:30.

The Dale City Farmers Market is located in the commuter lot in Center Plaza in Dale City. The opening hours are Sundays 8 am to 1 pm. The winter Farmers Market is a little smaller then the regular Dale City Farmers Market but you can still get anything you are looking for. I like to go to the Farmers Market to buy fresh bread.

If you have not been to the Dale City Farmers Market yet you should definitely check it out.




I live and work in Woodbridge Virginia and service all of Woodbridge Virginia and surrounding area.

Find out what’s for Sale in Woodbridge Virginia: Click here

Claudia S. Nelson
Keller Williams Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment